New guidelines for visiting our salon
The Fringe family stands behind all of our salon services. We want you to love the results. If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied, please contact us immediately so we can remedy the situation.
We don’t offer refunds, but we will work tirelessly to try to make you happy. Cut and color adjustments can be made within two weeks of your original appointment. Products can be returned within 14 days of purchase and we’ll apply the full value towards another product of your choice. We apologize, but Makeup and Skincare are non-refundable.
Providing timely service and convenient scheduling options are important aspects of a quality Fringe experience. To that end, we request cancellations be made no less than 24 hours in advance. A cancellation/appointment change of fewer than 24 hours notice or less will result in your credit card on file being charged for the full service booked.
For your convenience, we offer flexible payment options, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Please, do not wear expensive or favorite clothing to appointments -
save those to wear when you show off your fab new look!
Thank you for reading this new information.
Your safety and the safety of our team is our top priority.
We appreciate your patience!
The Fringe family stands behind all of our salon services. Along with your complete satisfaction, we want to ensure safety following our re-opening during COVID. Please carefully read below so that you know our Policies & Procedures at Fringe. You will be asked to submit a quick form to acknowledge our policies in order to confirm your appointment. Thank you!
- Guests will be served by appointment only (No walk-ins at this time per State Mandate).
- When booking your appointment, we will take your credit card information to store in our system. This is so we can do contact-less checkout. No Show / Cancellation within 24 hours will result in loss of deposit OR card on file will be charged in full.
- Guests will be asked to wait in their car until the stylist is ready for them. We will text or call you when it's OK to enter the salon.
- Guests and employees will have their temperature taken before entering the salon. A front desk expert will greet you at the door, take your temperature, and ask you to sanitize your hands upon entry. *Any temp of 100.3 will be asked to leave*
- Guests will be required to sanitize their hands when entering the salon.
- Guests and employees will not be permitted if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
Our time is extremely limited at this time. If you are sick, please stay home. Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken. Thank you for understanding.
- There can only be one guest per stylist, so please come by yourself with limited belongings.
- Guests and employees will be required to wear masks. Masks are mandatory to enter. We will provide you with another mask for hair color services
- Beverage services will not be offered at this time per State Mandate.
- There will be a COVID Sanitation Surcharge/PPE fee added to services which will be $1 for haircuts and $2 for color services.
- Please consult with your stylist at least ONE day prior to your appointment. Consultations will be difficult & minimal with masks and shields on.
*Lastly, we cannot accommodate late arrivals*
Stylist emails are as follows: