Re-opening for limited appointments on May 30th!
Thrilled to begin scheduling appointments with current clients. We're starting with those who's appointments were canceled due to COVID.
If you haven't already been in touch with us, please send us an email at email@example.com
New guidelines for visiting our salon
- Guests will be served by appointment only (No walk-ins at this time).
- When booking your appointment, we will take your credit card information to store in our system. This is so we can do contact-less checkout. Your credit card on file will be charged for your FULL scheduled services if 24-hour notice of cancellation or change is not honored.
- Reply to your reminder Text us when you arrive to let us know you are here. We will text you when your stylist is ready for you.
- Guests will be asked to wait in their car until the stylist is ready for them. We will text or call you when it's OK to enter the salon.
- Guests and employees will have their temperature taken before entering the salon. A front desk expert will greet you at the door, take your temperature, and ask you to sanitize your hands upon entry. *Any temp of 100.3 will be asked to leave*
- Guests will be required to sanitize their hands when entering the salon.
- Guests and employees will not be permitted if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
Our time is extremely limited at this time. If you are sick, please stay home. Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken. Thank you for understanding.
- There can only be one guest per stylist, so please come by yourself with limited belongings.
- Guests and employees will be required to wear masks. Masks are mandatory to enter. We will provide you with another mask for hair color services
- Please come with your hair clean and down. Also, no hats, ponytails, buns, or braids as you may be receiving a dry haircut.
- Blow drying will NOT be done at this time.
- Beverage services will not be offered at this time.
- There will be a COVID Sanitation Surcharge/PPE fee added to services which will be $1 for haircuts and $2 for color services.
- Your hair color may be more costly this first visit due to more product needed.
- Because of time constraints, we won’t be able to accommodate any big changes to your hair at this time. Hopefully, we can do some makeovers in July!
- Please consult with your stylist at least ONE day prior to your appointment. Consultations will be difficult & minimal with masks and shields on.
*Lastly, we cannot accommodate late arrivals*
Stylist emails are as follows: